The Johnson Family~ Walnut Creek Family Photography~ Heather Farms

Monday, August 19, 2013

This adorable family is always a pleasure to have in front of my camera and they sure know how to celebrate! This session was going to be just for Mason's 1st Birthday but quickly became a family/pregnancy announcement session! I am so excited for their new addition joining them in February.
But who can ignore this cheeky monkey Mason? He is so adorable! Here are a few pictures of him enjoying his cake.






He actually didn't enjoy it at all! This is the first time I have seen a baby dislike sweets!






Mason is one of the happiest guys around. He loves hid Mom and Dad and he lights up for them.







What a beautiful family, a growing family at that. I look forward to welcoming their new baby later this winter. For now, they are enjoying their family of three.






What a great family. Congratulations Sarah, Eric and Mason! I'm sure we will see more of you on the blog!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Were those raspberries on the cupcake? Some are more sour than other - thus the "face".
    Thanks for sharing these on your blog. This way grandma gets to see them, too.
    (I sent a few viewers your way from my blog. Hope it helps you out.)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger