Number Three is a Boy!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

He's finally here! Jax David was born on Friday September 16. His tiny little mama Talena, gave birth to this handsome 9 pound 2 ounce boy. I couldn't believe how big he was especially since his brother and sister were 2 whole pounds lighter. But man is he the sweetest little guy. The day of the session, he was having a great morning being awake and looking around, we were afraid he wouldn't sleep for our session, but he did not disappoint! Just look at this all boy, boy! I think I am in love!


The most handsome prince!




Congratulations Talena, Phil, Zander and Sawyer! He is so precious. I am so happy for you all!




1 comment:

  1. oh my.. those are precious!!! just so adorable. so glad you got to visit!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger